Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos, a quick and easy snack that will satisfy your craving for Mexican food. These frozen taquitos are so crispy. They are the perfect last-minute party appetizer to feed a crowd.
Today, I want to show you how to cook frozen taquitos in the air fryer. It's absolutely the quickest and best way to cook frozen taquitos.
It doesn't require thawing and takes less than 10 minutes to yield the crispiest taquitos.
Frozen Taquitos - Crispy Tacos Dorados
Taquitos are the perfect football or after school snacks. You can turn these rolled tacos into a full meal by serving them with sour cream, guacamole, your favorite dipping sauces, and veggies.
How to Cook Frozen Taquitos in an Air Fryer:
In this recipe, I used Jose Ole Frozen Taquitos. Other brands like Delimex and El Monterey should work as well.
I cooked the taquitos using my 8 qt Gourmia air fryer at 400°F for about 6 minutes, shaking halfway through the cooking process. They came out perfect, so crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!
Cooking spray is optional. Just put the frozen taquitos in an air fryer basket, in a single layer. Always remember not to overcrowd the basket.
Please note, not all air fryers are made equal. You may need to adjust the time and cooking temperature accordingly.
For that reason, always check for doneness. If they are not ready, cook for another minute and check them again. Continue cooking for another minute if necessary until they are done or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. You can read more about it here.
Don't forget to pin and share this recipe! And if you try it, come back here to give it a star rating! I'd appreciate it!
Check Out More Air Fryer Frozen Recipes:
- How to Cook Frozen Corn Dogs in an Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mini Bagel Bites
- Air fryer Frozen Mini Pretzel Dogs
Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos
- an air fryer
- 1 package frozen taquitos (such as Jose Ole, Delimex, or El Monterey)
- Preheat the air fryer and set the temperature to 400°F.
- Place the frozen taquitos in a basket in a single layer. No thawing is required. Cook for 6 minutes (Jose Ole) or 8 minutes (Delimex), flipping halfway through. Check for doneness, and if they are not ready add another minute. Check it again, and add another minute cooking time as necessary until they are done and crispy.
Leave a Reply