In this recipe, you will learn how to cook frozen Totino's pizza rolls in an air fryer. It is absolutely a better alternative than microwaving or toasting a Totino's pizza in the oven. Each bite-sized pizza is cooked to perfection.
With your air fryer, you can serve these up pizza rolls after school, as a late-night snack or other instances when you're pressed for time in the kitchen! These air fryer Totino's Pizza rolls can be ready in less than 10 minutes.
Air Fryer Totino's Pizza Rolls
If you are stocked up on Totino's pizza rolls in the freezer and want to know how to cook them properly in an air fryer, keep on reading.
Totino's pizza is one of the most popular kids' snacks. They come in varieties of flavors and are a must-have freezer item because kids love them and they are so easy to prepare
The Best Way to Cook Frozen Pizza Rolls
Based on the product packaging, you can cook these pizza rolls in the oven, toaster oven, or microwave.
I've tried all of these methods and by far, air frying the frozen pizza rolls yield the best final results. The final taste is quite similar to the oven method but it is a faster option.
How Long You Should Cook the Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
To cook frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer basket takes about 5-8 minutes depending on the temperature you set and the type of air fryer you use.
Air fryers work differently from one to the next, so the cooking time and temperature vary based on the specs and quality of the air fryer, as well as your batch size.
Due to differences in air fryers, cooking times may need to be adjusted.
How to Cook Frozen Totino's Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer
Step 1. Preheat the Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer and set up the temperature to 400°F (for a crispier crust and juicer filling) or to 390°F (for a crispy crust and less sauce inside).
Step 2. Place the Pizza Rolls on the Air Fryer Basket.
Place about 25 pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket. No thawing or cooking spray needed.
Do not overcrowd the basket and work in multiple batches if needed.
Step 3. Air Fry the Pizza Rolls
Cook for about 5-6 minutes at 400°F or 6-8 minutes at 390°F. Shake the basket, and flip the pizza rolls halfway through cooking.
Step 4. Let Stand
Let the pizza rolls stand for 2 minutes. Pizza rolls filling are very hot. So please be cautious on the first bite.
FAQ and Cooking Tips
Yes. Air fryer toaster ovens tend to cook foods a bit longer than air fryer baskets.
You can purchase Totino's Pizza Rolls at Walmart, Target, Ralph's/Kroger, Albertsons, Vons, Costco, and other grocery stores in the supermarket freezer section.
Yes, you can. Store them in a freezer bag, the leftover frozen pizza roll can last up to 3 months in the freezer.
Check Out More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Eggs
- Air Fryer Tilapia
- Air Fryer Bone-In Pork Chops
- How to Cook Frozen Mini Tacos in an Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen Orange Chicken
- How to Cook Frozen Taquitos in an air fryer
- How to Cook Frozen Corn Dogs in an Air Fryer
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets in an Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Mini Bagel Bites
- Air fryer Frozen Mini Pretzel Dogs
Air Fryer Totino's Pizza Rolls
- an air fryer
- 25 Totino's pizza rolls
- Preheat the air fryer and set up the temperature to 400°F (for a crispier crust and juicer filling) or to 390°F (for a crispy crust and less sauce inside).
- Place about 25 pizza rolls in the air fryer basket, in a single layer. No thawing or cooking spray needed.
- Cook for about 5-6 minutes at 400°F for a crispier crust and juicer filling) or 6-8 minutes at 390°F (for a crispy crust and less sauce inside). Shake the basket, and flip the pizza rolls halfway through cooking.
- Let the pizza rolls stand for 2 minutes. Pizza rolls filling are very hot. So please be cautious on the first bite.
Leave a Reply